Internal Revenue Service - Criminal Investigations
There are approximately 250 vacancies in 203 major metropolitan areas including Boston and New York.
In support of the overall IRS Mission, Criminal Investigation (CI) serves the American public by investigating potential criminal violations of the Internal Revenue Code and related financial crimes in a manner that fosters confidence in the tax system and compliance with the law.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Mobility is a condition of employment
- Locations for placement will be specifically identified in the announcement(s).
- Applicants may only be placed in those specifically designated locations.
- Age restriction – Subject to the maximum entry age of 37 into federal law enforcement positions, unless you have sufficient prior Federal civilian law enforcement experience or are a preference eligible veteran. Applicants who will reach their 37th birthday prior to being referred for selection will be found ineligible due to the age restriction. Referral will generally take four to five months after the opening date.
- 26 weeks training and fitness program
- Successful passing of a medical examination, background investigation, drug test and tax audit
- Carry and use of a firearm
- Possession of a valid automobile driver’s license
Questions about this announcement may be directed to the Cinncinnati Employment Branch at vog.srinull@ueditannicnic.
Refer to the job application for additional details on this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.usajobs.gov.