We represent 300 anti-fraud professionals across the Ocean State serving in many different industries and job functions.
Our Chapter consists of auditors, accountants, fraud investigators, loss prevention specialists, attorneys, educators, criminologists, and law enforcement officers. We also welcome students who want to learn valuable anti-fraud skills.
We encourage everyone to join the Chapter, whether you are a CFE, considering becoming a CFE, or you are a member of another organization involved in fraud detection, prevention and investigation. Come and share your expertise and interact with other anti-fraud professionals!
The Chapter provides the most reasonably priced continuing education and training to help you maintain your CFE credentials and grow your anti-fraud acumen.
- Certified Fraud Examiner. A person who has achieved the status of Certified Fraud Examiner. A CFE is entitled to vote and to become a director and officer of the Chapter.
- Associate. Associates are individuals who are not CFE’s but are dues-paid members of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Associates are entitled to vote and can serve in certain offices.
- Affiliate. Affiliates are all individuals who are not members of the ACFE but support the goals of the chapter to fight against fraud and white-collar crime. Affiliates of the Chapter have no voting rights, and cannot hold any Chapter office.
- Student. Student membership is open to full-time graduate and undergraduate college and university students and who have an interest in fraud prevention and detection. While students have no voting rights and aren’t eligible to hold a chapter office, they are entitled to discounted registration rates on training and events.
The membership year is August 1 – July 31. Dues are pro-rated and are non-refundable.
- Certified Fraud Examiner – $30.00
- Associate – $35.00
- Affiliate – $40.00
- Student – $10.00 for all time you remain a full-time student. This amount is not pro-rated.
To join, please submit a membership application for approval to the board. We look forward to having you at our next event!